Postman.net Privacy Statement
- Postman.net logs all traffic to this server for security reasons and
statistical analysis. This includes only generic transaction information, not
content. In other words, I know what mail servers delivered e-mail to this
server for specific accounts, but not the actual content of the e-mail.
- Your mail will not be read by any administrator on this system
unless requested by you or law enforcement officials with the proper
paperwork. I do scan incoming e-mail that gets identified as low-scoring
spam. This is done in order to verify that the filters aren't falsely
identifying legitimate e-mail as spam. In the event e-mails of a personal or
confidential nature are identified those pieces will be forwarded to your
account. Any traces in the filter will be wiped for your privacy, and there
will be no disclosure to any party of the contents.
- Your privacy will be held inviolate. At no time will your
information be sold or given to any third party, with the exception of legal
requests from law enforcement agencies. Where legally enforceable, control of
this domain will only be ceded if the new party agrees to uphold this existing
- Let me reiterate: Postman.net does not share your information for any
reason where I can legally refuse to do so.
- Minors (as determined by the country of thier citizenship) are not
allowed to create accounts on Postman.net. They may use accounts created
for them by their legal guardians, and hence the legal guardian will know
their "secret" word put in the comments field during account
creation. Requests from the legal guardian for access and/or information on
the account(s) will be honoured, as long as the "secret" and other
confirmable pieces of identification are provided.
- Postman.net may set and access cookies on your computer. This is only
done which the WebMail interface in order to maintain your active
© 1997 - 2011, A2D InterMedia
Privacy Statement | Terms of Service